BPA Free Checklist
What do you need for baby that should be BPA free? Print off our checklist and ensure you have everything you need in your nursery come delivery time.
- * Breast Pump - if you decide to breast feed choose a breast pump that is free from biphenol-a plastics in the bottle and shield. Also choose a pump that meets your frequency of expression - either manual or electric.
- * Breast Milk Storage - we stock a great range of milk storage options from Avent VIA containers you can express straight into to convienient ziplock ffreezer bags as well as bottles with travel seal lids.
- * Bottles - you may decide bottle feeding is best for you and baby or you may wish to compliment brest and bottle. Ensure you bottles are free of bisphenol-a if plastic or else choose toughended glass bottles.
- * Teats - silicone teats are entirely bpa free and there is sure to be a brand you baby loves. Whether they be peristaltic, orthodontic or espeicialy for preemie babies.
- * Formula Milk Dispensers - ensure the container you choose to store your formula is biphenol-a free and helpful with either seperate compartments or measured increments.
- * Sippy Cups - as baby grows and becomes an independent drinker a bpa free sippy cup is essential. With our large range from all the leading baby brands there is sure to be a style and colour that suits your needs.